Saturday, November 5, 2011

Archer Eats His First Vegetable!

Archer has been eating cereal now for about 2-3 weeks, and his pediatrician gave the green light for veggies at his 4 month check-up. So, I've been trying to decide when to do it and what vegetable to try. Last Christmas Aaron bought me a book on how to make fresh baby food so I started thumbing through it and we decided to try Carrots! So, this morning I got up and started making carrots along with coffee. Around 11:30am, the carrots were blended, luke warm, and ready to eat! Here is a photo play-by-play of Archer's first time eating Carrots:

Before eating Carrots in his borrowed purple Bumbo. Still waking up from his mid-morning nap.


Whoa! Not sure what to think...


Wait...Don't take the spoon!


Mom, I'll just take that spoon off your hands.


Oh yeah!!! Gimme, gimme, gimme!


YUM!!!


Mom, I'll take it from here, thanks.

num, num, num...



All Gone!! What a big boy!!

I think I ate it all...Mom, you didn't want any, did you?

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Adrianne -- Archer is so cute with his carrots!! :) So adorable!

    ReplyDelete